The FALL 2017 semester is in progress.
Open registration for SPRING 2018 is now open.
Dec. 22, 2017 - Jan. 1, 2018 - Campus Closed for Winter Break.
Spring 2018 semester begins January 16, 2018.
Dates & Deadlines
STEPS TO BECOME A STUDENT
- Complete the online Application for Admission
- Login to MyLassen – the LCC Student Portal
- Complete the online New Student Orientation
- Visit Financial Aid
- Complete Assessment testing
- See a counselor
- Register for classes
More information on how to GET STARTED
DEGREES & CERTIFICATES AT LASSEN COLLEGE
COST OF ATTENDENCE (not including any financial aid)
California Resident enrollment fee
- 1 unit or more - $46 per unit
- 0.5 units - $23 per ½ unit
- 6.5 or more units - $245 per unit
- 6 units or less - $92 per unit
- 0.5 units - $52 per ½ unit
HIGH SCHOOL/SPECIAL ADMIT STUDENTS (Concurrent Enrollment)
Taking colleges classes is FREE for High School Students, but special procedures apply. Click for more details
Get all the details on our International Student page.
LCC has a Financial Aid tech and an academic counselor assigned to assist veterans. See more on the Veteran's page
Lassen College has on-campus housing. Click Housing for more info
MORE QUESTIONS? Call (530) 251-8842