PRIORITY REGISTRATION FOR SPRING 2022 BEGINS NOV 1, 2021
OPEN REGISTRATION BEGINS NOVEMBER 6, 2021
Before you can register for classes, you must complete at least STEPS 1-3 listed below. Once complete, or if you need help, please contact the Counseling Office at email@example.com or call (530) 251-8842.
Dates & Deadlines
STEPS TO BECOME A STUDENT
- Complete the online Application for Admission
- Login to MyLassen – the LCC Student Portal
- Complete the online MANDATORY New Student Orientation
- Contact Financial Aid
- Complete Career Interest Survey in the Career & Transfer Center (not available during COVID-19 closure)
- Meet with a counselor - bring high school &/or other college transcripts - Counselors are available Mon, Wed, & Thurs - 9:00am to 4:00pm in the Welcome Center. Counselors are also available via email or phone call.
- Register for classes - counselors will assist you in registering in-person online or through email
- Optional – Have OFFICIAL transcripts from other colleges evaluated by completing the Transcript Evaluation Request form.
More information on how to GET STARTED
DEGREES & CERTIFICATES AT LASSEN COLLEGE
COST OF ATTENDENCE (not including any financial aid)
Tuition & Fees Page
HIGH SCHOOL/SPECIAL ADMIT STUDENTS (Concurrent Enrollment)
Taking colleges classes is FREE for High School Students, but special procedures apply. Click for more details
Get all the details on our International Student page.
LCC has a Financial Aid tech and an academic counselor assigned to assist veterans. See more on the Veteran's page
* DUE TO COVID-19 - ON CAMPUS HOUSING IS CLOSED FOR SUMMER 2021.
Lassen College has on-campus housing. Click Housing for more info
MORE QUESTIONS? Call (530) 251-8842