FALL SEMESTER BEGINS AUGUST 17th
Before you can register for classes, you must complete at least STEPS 1-3 listed below. Once complete, or if you need help, please contact the Counseling Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (530) 251-8842.
Dates & Deadlines
STEPS TO BECOME A STUDENT
- Complete the online Application for Admission
- Login to MyLassen – the LCC Student Portal
- Complete the online MANDATORY New Student Orientation
- Contact Financial Aid
- Complete Career Interest Survey in the Career & Transfer Center (not available during COVID-19 closure)
- Meet with a counselor - bring high school &/or other college transcripts - During COVID-19 closure, counselors will be available via email or phone call.
- Register for classes - counselors will assist you in registering online or through email
More information on how to GET STARTED
DEGREES & CERTIFICATES AT LASSEN COLLEGE
COST OF ATTENDENCE (not including any financial aid)
Tuition & Fees Page
HIGH SCHOOL/SPECIAL ADMIT STUDENTS (Concurrent Enrollment)
Taking colleges classes is FREE for High School Students, but special procedures apply. Click for more details
Get all the details on our International Student page.
LCC has a Financial Aid tech and an academic counselor assigned to assist veterans. See more on the Veteran's page
* DUE TO COVID-19 - ON CAMPUS HOUSING IS CLOSED FOR FALL 2020.
Lassen College has on-campus housing. Click Housing for more info
MORE QUESTIONS? Call (530) 251-8842