REGISTRATION FOR SPRING 2023 NOW OPEN
SUMMER 2023 SEMESTER BEGINS JUNE 5TH
FALL 2023 SEMESTER BEGINS AUGUST 14TH
Before you can register for classes, you must complete at least STEPS 1-3 listed below. Once complete, or if you need help, please contact the Counseling Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (530) 251-8842.
Dates & Deadlines
STEPS TO BECOMING A STUDENT
- Complete the online Application for Admission
- Login to MyLassen – the LCC Student Portal
- Complete the online MANDATORY New Student Orientation
- Contact Financial Aid
- Meet with a Counselor. Counselors are available Mon-Friday 8am -4pm, walk-in visits are welcome. Counselors are also available by phone or email.
- Register for classes - counselors will assist you in registering in-person online or through email
- Optional – Have OFFICIAL transcripts from other colleges evaluated by completing the Transcript Evaluation Request form.
More information on how to GET STARTED
DEGREES & CERTIFICATES AT LASSEN COLLEGE
COST OF ATTENDENCE (not including any financial aid)
Tuition & Fees Page
HIGH SCHOOL/SPECIAL ADMIT STUDENTS (Concurrent Enrollment)
Taking colleges classes is FREE for High School Students, but special procedures apply. Click for more details
Get all the details on our International Student page.
LCC has a Financial Aid tech and an academic counselor assigned to assist veterans. See more on the Veteran's page
Lassen College has on-campus housing. Click Housing for more info
MORE QUESTIONS? Call (530) 251-8842