The Associate in Arts Degree in Psychology for Transfer is designed to provide students with a strong foundation for the study of Psychology in order to transfer to a California State University. It is an excellent starting point for students interested in pursuing a baccalaureate degree in Psychology. The core course work is designed to provide undergraduate preparation in an overview of the study and practice of psychology as well as skill in analyzing and interpreting psychological research.
As a Psychology major, you will:
- Be exposed to the field of psychology through courses that are academically rigorous and content appropriate.
- Develop the skills necessary to gather, interpret, and analyze quantitative and qualitative data.
- Career Options
- Human or Social Services Careers in these possible areas:
- Case Management
- Social Work
- Career Counselor
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Mental Health Services
- Career Preparation
The Associates in Arts Degree in Psychology for Transfer prepares the student for transfer to a California State University.
- Core curriculum in Psychology for transfer to a California
- State University
- Small class size
- Individualized tutoring
- Associate Degree in Psychology can be completed within two (2) years.
Associate in Arts in Psychology for Transfer