The AS-T in Nutrition and Dietetics for transfer is designed to prepare the student for transfer into a Bachelor program at a California State University.
As a Nutrition and Dietetics major, you will:
- Develop a strong foundation of the scientific method.
- Analyze nutritional facts and the effects from the environment and culture.
- Prepare to transfer to a California State University by completing undergraduate major preparation.
- Core curriculum for transfer to a California State University.
- Small class sizes.
- Individualized tutoring.
- Projected growth for Nutritionists/Dieticians from 2012-2022
- Laboratory opportunities.
Associate in Science in Nutrition and Dietetics for Transfer
Careers Related to this Field include:
- Clinical Nutritionist/Dietitian
- Community and Public Health
- Food Service Management
Some careers will require a four-year degree for which LCC's program is a good base for transfer.