Be a Catalyst influencing the region's positive image, economy and human capital by fostering a "we can" culture of collective impact by being:
- The Academic Leader by ensuring quality instruction and encouraging student success
- The Educational Leader by expanding outreach and student access
- A Trusted Steward by providing capable leadership and accountability
- The Economic and Workforce Development Leader for the community
- The Cultural Leader in the community
- The Civic and Social Leader in the community
- A highly efficient self-sustaining rural community college
Lassen Community College provides outstanding programs for all pursuing higher education goals. The core programs offer a wide range of educational opportunities including transfer degrees and certificates, economic and workforce development, and basic skills instruction. The college serves diverse students, both on campus and in outreach areas in its effort to build intellectual growth, human perspective and economic potential.
To review the full Strategic Plan click here.