Academic Planning Committee
The Academic Planning Committee is charged to:
- Analyze data provided by the institutional effectiveness office on course and program enrollment trends changes over time
- Analyze data provided by the institutional effectiveness office concerning trends in student enrollment related to gender, ethnicity, age, ability, economic status, and other demographic changes over time.
- Analyze data trends provided by the institutional effectiveness office concerning student program enrollments, classtime preferences (day, evening, on-line, correspondence), and other changes in enrollment patterns
- Utilize the analysis derived above to facilitate the improvement of student access, success, and equity in the schedule of classes.
- Utilize the analysis derived above to facilitate productivity improvement.
- Review and incorporate recommendations from instructional program reviews into academic planning.
- Update the Educational Master Plan to identify items that have been completed, that are on-going, and that have not yet been addressed and add new goals and strategies annually to meet emerging needs.The Educational Master Plan is submitted to Consultation Council/Strategic Planning Committee annually in November
- Integrate academic planning with student services and budget planning to ensure successful implementation of the goals and strategies
- Assists faculty in coordinating the development of program and course level student learning outcomes
- Assists the instructional dean in coordinating development and implementation of student learning outcome assessment plans and analysis of results
Cheryl Aschenbach – Faculty
Carie Camacho – Faculty
Brian Murphy - IE/Administration
Dr. Tammy Robinson - Administration
Alison Somerville - Faculty
Robert Schofield - Faculty
Ross Stevenson – Faculty
Dave Trussell - Management
Patrick Walton – Administration
October 21, 2013 Minutes
October 14, 2013 Minutes
October 7, 2013 Minutes
September 30, 2013 Minutes
November 26, 2012 Minutes
October 29, 2012 Minutes
October 15, 2012 Minutes
October 12, 2012 Minutes
September 17, 2012 Minutes